DREAM WORK: A PATH TO DREAM WALKING

11:53:00 PM


First thing I wanna do, is to thanks Toko-Pa
for being so generous and granted me with a scholarship
to attend her online course Dream Walking,
giving me the opportunity to learn another tool,
gain skill and add a gift to my Journey's Basket;
learn how to read our dreams and,
integrate the archetypes that will arise in them.

Maybe there is really nothing to learn or
interpret but,
to question why those dreams come to us,
what are they bringing from the inner world
for us to see and, work with,
our dreams will play with our shadow in a very subtle way,
nightmares or bad dreams have to be welcome
as a big opportunity to explore and,
bring to the light bad habits or addictions, fears,
blockages and, walls around us.

Embracing our shadow is walking the landscape of our soul,
uncover parts of ourselves and lead us to understand
how to live the Dream.

As I wrote in my post Permaculture vs. the Astral Body in Gurdjieff: 

" The moments of sorrow when we do not see the light,
the complete desperation, and solitude
is part of the creation between worlds,
is the space Gods give us to be our own Gods.
Only in the darkness can be seen the light and,
only the shadow can invite the light to uplift our souls,
plants can change even sex

if they don't have the right amount of light. "

Life cannot be understood without challenges,
the challenge makes us grow and,
the biggest medicine is going beyond not knowing,
but trusting that the poison is the medicine,
the pain of making friends with our shadow 
will bring up the creativity hidden in
the most difficult part of us.

We know what limits us and what scares us,
but it is almost terrifying to admit that,
by putting our hands in our life and,
looking at it directly into the eyes,
it is the only way to create our destiny.

Recurring dreams are recurring patterns,
I finally got to see clearly one of my most
recurring dreams in the past years:

The Dream: My inner guidance/guru 

I dream I am on a hike and my dog disappears,
I can hear him barking and hauling in the distance
but cannot see him,
I know he is far away but it doesn't matter how much
or laud I call him, he won't hear me.

Or  someone stole /kidnap him
while we are walking in the street,
I look everywhere, ask everyone, nothing.

I do not despair,
in my dream I know he is gonna come back
or I am gonna find him.
Now I see and,
understand my dog represents my innocence and pure love,
from where my destiny is nourished,
the only thing that stays in my life when everything else falls apart.

It was a little difficult time-space wise
for me to follow the entire month-course,
because of attending the same time Lucidity University
for a week (also with a Scholarship !!! So Much Gratitude)
but instead of feeling that I was leaving something unexplored,
I felt the pieces were taking place in perfect timing,
the workshop I was part of on Somatic Movement & Embodied Freedom,
gave me the feedback through my body of how
after allowing myself to follow one dream, 
I had open the vortex to create and,
generate the right vibration and frequency to call
my destiny:

The dream - Play More

I am at a shopping mall,
with my cart just being super efficient on what I needed to buy,
suddenly a sweet woman gives me a blanket cartoon
that I absolutely wasn't planning on buying,
I looked at her and tell her I don't need that stupid blanket,
to what she responds: just take it !.

As I woke up from this dream I had it clear,
more play, more space, more of what I love to do.

The Great Dave Zaboski was teaching one
of his Master Workshops for Creators at Lucidity,
based on the idea of how we have to be in service 
of our own trajectory to create a strong story:

Belief- Collaborate-Interact-Risk-Complete.

When we dream we allow our subconscious to speak freely:

" The subconscious mind is finite; once it gets full you start to get
anxious, depressed, insomnia, nightmares, suffering from epidemics;
Becoming your walking reality !! The subconscious mind can be cleaned by
meditation, sound technology, breathing technics, pray."~ Yogi Bhajan

At this point in my Kundalini daily practice and my training in Dream Work,
this question came to me like an epiphany:
if I am clearing my subconscious mind
with daily meditation, mantras and, yoga practice:
where my dreams come from
? The collective subconscious? And if they are,
is it on my hand to be of service of the community or
is the collective subconscious what it is creating my trajectory?

...........  to be continued




You Might Also Like

0 comments