LAW OF ATTRACTION . MT.SHASTA

10:08:00 PM




Let me tell you the story about this hat:
Last year I took a road trip with
Pooh to Humboldt County for my birthday,
 
we drove all the way up the Lost Coast and Oregon wild beaches; 
in my head, since I left LA 
was the idea to drive back through Mt. Shasta,
a vortex I was feeling really attracted to, 
but I was giving myself all kind of excuses:
I can’t drive under the snow on the mountains
(my fear of heights was really bad at that time), 
too far probably, to do what...
The day I had to drive back to LA
 to get to an important meeting in the next two days,
I was ignoring my little dream to go to Mt. Shasta 
but after 2 hours driving south the 101
 I heard on the radio that the road had been closed
 for three days due to a rock slide 😳I was shocked, 
stopped at a coffee shop and ask the locals about my options,
the only reasonable way to get back to LA
was to drive back to Eureka take the 299, 
go to Mt.Shasta and from there Redding I5 south.
Oh well !! I smiled and look at the skies: 

yes I know, I can be a pussy, but the universe was there for me...
I had the most amazing time driving through mountains, 
rivers, snow... the panoramic is breathtaking,
I could feel the adrenaline in every curve as 
I was driving up the mountain,
 I decided to breathe deep and trust my angels,
and slowly the fear was not there anymore, instead, I was so full of myself,
So proud and happy I made it.
I bought this hat at Mt. Shasta 
just to remind me
that fear is optional and that the old Greeks were right,
 if something is meant to happen it will happen
 it doesn’t matter how much you hide or push, 
the law of attraction will find you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments